Friday, April 11, 2008

A week or two months more?

i didn't regret going back to school for choir today, even though i've left during recess cause I was having some terrible cough and felt drowsy from the horrible tasting cough medicine. Slept throughout history and geography..

Leongying and ashley wasnt' feeling well either, so the three of us got permission to leave school. Thanks to Leongying's Aunt for sending ashley and I to the mrt!


Got myself some food and went to sleep for an hour or so, very very very sorry to leongying! Stupid me overslept and met her 15 minutes late. Both of us cabbed to school, I don't know what's making me come for choir, well, I just wanted to. Handover's next week, there's no time to waste. You know, time is of the essence! (haha)


We didn't sing, but today's practice was meaningful, touching, and it made me think.


They showed us videos of all the hard work we've put in before the concert. The committee especially. Two years ago, I told the teachers at the interview: "I'm not exactly interested to be part of the committee". well, even if i said yes i might not have gotten a post, but maybe there's this shred of regret in me for saying so. maybe not just a shred. The me right now can't do anything for the choir except open my mouth. yeah.

Through those videos, I saw the comm putting their heart and soul into the musical, choreographies, props and all. All of them seem to be having so much fun and experience. Sometimes, being one of the few sec fours without a post make me feel so helpless or useless. My voice ain't too great, so all I can do is say "I love choir". I really do, that's from the bottom of my heart. This concert has really bonded all of us, it helped us gain a sense of belonging and also to acknowledge those who put in so much effort. Comm 07~08..you guys were really, really great. Kayat and Meixuan, both of you are admirable leaders.


MrTan was being silly in the videos, like usual. That's the thing we love most about him, don't we? There's a serious side to him too, we have so much to thank him for. Can't really put them in words right now, but he's one of the people behind the success of our concert and our choir. Thankyou mr tan, my favourite teacher in ahs! (Khngahyu don't worry he's yours ^_^)


They showed us a portion of our concert video, the musical seemed pretty nice although the sound system still sucks.Went so sharp for illay that we couldn't reach the higher notes, and dumbele was too fast. But somehow it didn't really matter, we all felt proud of ourselves don't we? :D There were echoes and then a thunderous applause. Wow, that's when all the memories came flooding in, I have no time to elaborate.



Then, there was the debrief.

Mr Toh's a great conductor. He thanked a list of people, Jemimah, Chuinchi, P/VP, the comm, mr tan..it was kinda touching. Or maybe because the thought of me leaving made me kinda sad and unwilling to leave. There are times where I wonder if its silly of me to say "Ilovechoir", afterall I haven't done much except to attend practices. He did so much for us, and even though there were times where he flared up, He's already a very patient man. Mrkwei might have killed us by now.

Gee, I really don't know what to say. all the stuff he said will stay in my memories. This concert's so much more than just a concert to both ourselves, the teacher and MrToh. We felt so happy when MrToh told us how he's so proud of us whenever he tells somebody "my kids did most of the work" ^_^ MRTOH WE LOVE YOU!




Thankyou to all those people who's done so much for the choir. Maybe I'm in no position to say this, but that's what I really want to say.



I'd be leaving this cca in a week. Or two, depending on the school's approval or disapproval for me to join the Olomouc competition group.

The thought of having free mondays, fridays and saturdays makes me feel empty. Exaggerated word, I can't find any other suitable one. I'm still rather amazed at the fact that I can suddenly have so much passion for this cca, when the me two years ago had dreaded practices so much. I used to push most of my appointment dates to fridays for the most obvious reasons. Sigh, so that's two years being wasted away.





Ever since last year I started to become more outgoing (i used to be this damn quiet person, really really quiet), and that's when I made new friends.

I'm a mushy wushy lushy thing -__-


First of all, there's Riane. The crazy and innocent girl who's always like a kid. Its nice having somebody like her around me because...it makes me, "me". Who on earth doesn't know I'm retarded? She's retarded too so its fun being with her. For being such a concerning friend who never fails to notice others' feelings and such, thankyou. demo, KIRAI! xD nodame, i loveyou! *in chiaki voice*


Secondly, there's Peixuan and Qianyu. See, I'm dedicating a post to both of you!

Peixuan, even though you're quite thickskinned, its easy to tell that you're only saying those things for fun ^_^ You're one of the nicest people I've met, really. Never showing your temper and always so cheerful, not selfish, kind, considerate. Do you feel honoured now that I'm typing this? I'll miss you and your cupcakes! and your retardedness, your smelly socks and smelly butt! HAHAHAHA. remember to miss me too! loveyou! :D


Qianyu, you mushy lil doodoo Khny ahyu the fish! I really don't know what to say when you say "iloveyou" everytime I have to go HAHAHA. k la love you too! Tlalking to you can be so funny sometimes I don't know why! xD Your retardedness is half that of peixuan's but You're still retarded! HAH! HAH! HAH! yayy see i'm dedicating this to you so be honoured! ^_^



and then there's my sec four batch mates, too many to name but

thanks leongying for being my choir mate and classmate, I still remember our malaysia trip, since you've wrote it in the valentine's card haha! sorry i was late! D:
Pamela and limying, you guys were great SLs! the sops love you too, and limying i really think you rock sharpay!
isabel, even though we've drifted apart, you're still there ^_^
Meixuan&kayat, I really think both of you ares wonderful president who have set a good example for all of us!
Cherylylylylyl, isabella, Christopher, chuinchi, jemimah, vanessa, mingyue and all the guys too. wow so many to name.


And then my sop juniors. Since I can't talk to seniors, I talk to juniors, and i like it that way.

looloo anqi! jiayou k! We shall take more dumb photoshoots when we have time! HAHAHA botanic gardens!
ada, its fun doing chording with you yo! jiayou in your studies but don't get too stressed yar!
eliz, you bhb person who's very cute! continue to be like that ;D
Yingjun, tingwei, chaichin, yufan too. I really miss the times where you retarded people kick riane and she'll chase after you all. or when yingjun says "EAT EMMA EAT" and stuff like that! :D
the sectwos, cute fedora and ashley and all the rest!
SECONES! OMG KILLERz, they're too cute to be true. joshua belinda sharmaine cheryline pohyi daniel bryan. did i miss anybody. you little cutiepies AHHHH. I'm a sucker for babies D:


sorry if i missed any names, its kinda late now so it might have slipped my mind




Riane came to my house to watch nodame cantabile SP! I LOVED IT. we had so much fun although it got pretty late. Riane. DEMO, KIRAI! hahaha. I told you nodame makes me play the piano. Played for 3 hours today, so when can I continue learning zz D: Ravel miroirs and schubert sonata in A minor and Debussy! and brahm's symphony no.1!


10april
Ray other: haha like i said it wasn't dat bad la... and yea haha sang shepherdess too... we sorta tried to pick up dumbele without the score after hearing it from i dunno vs or vj haha
Ray other
: wor u weren't stage frightish meh... haha u looked a lil lost to me when u first got on stage =P
{hahaha cool yo! i was? maybe i was xD}

ALICIA
: EMMA! get well soon eh! heres a hug for you!
{THANKYOU ALICIA! HUGS! :D:D:D:D}


11april
Jason
: hi, haha!
{hi, haha!}

Ray other
: haha not dat part la =P but yup meet up for k soon ^.^ try to find time... but go study 1st la u XD
Ray other: o and drink some lemon coke it'll help ur cough ^.^ get well soon~
{HAHA REALLY? i didn't know ~_~ hahaha drag carol! ya you too study geog wheee! k thanks ^_^}



K i should like, sleep now. I'm still a mushy pile of thing. zz.

Choir, 1 2 3 jie san!



we're going to be officially 'dismissed' next week. So long.

No comments: